Beacon takes a look back on 2017. Throughout the year, we have covered a variety of topics including the Trump administration, Retirement Planning, Tax Reform and Asset Protection.
CEO, Mark Germain, CFP®, MBA, ADPA® together with Chris Cacchiola, CPWA®, CIMA®, CRPC®, Managing Director of Wealth Management, and writer and editor Richard Stolz, helped to produce blog posts for 2017 that expressed our reasons for staying the course while highlighting important strategies for maximizing retirement, tax planning, investments and markets trends.
- Trump Bump-or Dump? Maybe Both. Hang on for the Ride! – January 24, 2017
- 2016 Year End Market Recap: “Trump Bounce” – January 18, 2017
- What is a QPRT and Is It for You? – February 10, 2017
- Beacon Announces New Partners – February 6, 2017
- Where’s the Market Headed? That Might be the Wrong Question to Ask – April 24, 2017
- Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics: Which Do You Believe? – March 30, 2017
- Get Real about Your Retirement Plan Sooner Than Later; You’ll be Glad You Did – April 19, 2017
- Tax Time Is Here Today: Don’t Stop Thinking about Tomorrow – March 13, 2017
- The Best Laid (Financial) Plans… You Know the Rest – September 19, 2017
- For Asset Protection, be Sure You Have The Basics Covered First – August 3, 2017
Best wishes for a healthy and happy new year filled with joy. prosperity and success, from all of us at Beacon Wealth Management.